A strengths-based approach builds the strongest possible teams.
When you become accredited to use StrengthscopeTeam™, you’ll have all you need to create a high energy, strengths-based team with shared goals and objectives.
You will learn how to help teams identify strengths and risks and develop strong team habits through the unique 5A’s development model.
You will have access to an extensive strengths-based team development toolkit that helps you to utilise the learnings from Strengthscope® and StrengthscopeTeam™.
You’ll be provided with tools, guides and exercises made available through the online Strengthscope® Practitioner Zone. You will also be able to manage your own team projects through the Strengthscope® system.
If your organisation wants to build a productive and dynamic team, the StrengthscopeTeam™ accreditation will deliver exceptional results.
What to expect
- Tailored team reports that highlight individual strengths
- Learn how to get the most from your StrengthscopeTeam™ report
- Understand how to enhance individual performance
- Practise scenarios to improve adaptability and change readiness
- Learn how to apply the Strengthscope® Practitioner Zone resources
- Collaborate with others and share best practices and experiences.