Want to play to your strengths and develop your ability to do this with your organisation?
The Strengthscope® Accreditation is the ultimate starting point. It is for professionals who want to truly understand their strengths and how to optimise them. A Strengthscope® Accreditation provides organisations with the knowledge and tools to perform at their best.
Accreditation gives you access to the leading profile assessment tool that allows you to bring your best self to work and to life, every single day. Strengthscope® also gives you immediate access to:
You will also be provided with tools, guides and exercises made available through the online Strengthscope® Practitioner Zone. You will also be able to manage your own Strengthscope® projects through the Strengthscope® system.
What to expect
- Regular newsletters and updates with the latest insights
- Exclusive membership to the accredited Strengthscope® Club on LinkedIn
- Detailed feedback on your report
- Debrief practice sessions
- Learn how to develop your unique strengths
- Understand performance risks
- Deliver effective and powerful feedback on the Strengthscope® profile
- Design your own strengths awareness workshops
- Exclusive membership to the Co-Creation Strengths and Mindset Action Learning Group to meet with fellow practitioners and enhance your ongoing learning
- Access to administrative support to help you administer and deliver projects via the Strengthscope® platform if required
Strengthscope® forms a basis on which to build your Strengthscope® accreditation. Once you have completed the core programme, you can then become accredited in StrengthscopeLeader™ and StrengthscopeTeam™