Co-Creation – Data protection & privacy statement – Subscribers
This statement sets out how Co-Creation uses personal information relating to business contacts and subscribers to the Co-Creation website and social media forums.
Co-Creation Privacy Principles:
- Process personal data lawfully, fairly and transparently
- Only collect personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Limit the collection and retention of personal data to what is adequate, relevant and necessary
- Ensure the data accurate and kept up to date where necessary
- Keep the data for no longer than is necessary where data subjects are identifiable
- Process it securely and protect against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
What personal information is collected and what it is used for
Subscribers to Co-Creation website, social media and email updates – data such as contact details are held for the following reasons:
- To communicate Co-Creations latest thinking
- To communicate Co-Creations new products and services
- To communicate upcoming Co-Creation events.
This information is provided by you when you make an enquiry with us. Opt in/Opt out preferences are made available on all forms of communication.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Co-Creation will never sell your personal data to third parties and will not disclose your information to any third parties or bodies with which we are not associated unless we have your permission to do so or are required to do so by law.
Obtaining the information we hold about you
You have a right to:
- Ask for a copy of your information;
- Correct any inaccuracies
- Have your personal data deleted from any Co-Creation system
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and the Data Protection Act 1998, Co-Creation is required to respond to your request within 1 calendar month. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please email Co-Creations Data Protection Officer, Dave Harrison on email@example.com stating the purpose of your request.
Co-Creation may make changes to this statement from time to time to reflect developments in the law or in the provision of our services.